What We Do
We know that hiring grant writing and fundraising staff can be challenging. Let our team support yours with decades of professional experience in finding the right grant for you.
Once you know which grant you want, we will work with your team and stakeholders to design the program, develop the narrative, craft the application and supporting materials including a compelling case for support, complete any registrations and submit the application so you can access the resources you need to bring your vision to life.
Grant Research & Writing
We work with you to understand your vision, mission and your strategic as well as tactical objectives, to enable you in:
- Identification of Government Grant opportunities and development of action plan to avail of such opportunities
- Preparation and submission of grant applications
- Developing sponsorship proposals for foundations and corporations and for special events
- Development and management of fund-raising and capital campaigns
We know that organizations rely on more than grants to deliver their vital services and enrich their communities. That is why our talented and experienced team is also happy to work with your team and stakeholders to develop and manage:
- sponsorship proposals for foundations and corporations
- sponsorship proposals for special events
- fundraising campaigns
- donor engagement and recognition strategies and tactics
- Capital campaigns
Grant writing is not the only area where organizations could use an extra pair of eyes or set of hands. Our multifaceted team can support yours with:
- business planning and feasibility studies
- Strategic planning and writing
- policy and procedure development and training
- project development and management
- program and project monitoring and evaluation
- annual reporting including strategy, content, and design
- stewardship letters and donor cards
Positive Community Development
I had a great experience working with Grantx Inc. I am extremely happy and satisfied with their services. Grantx played a great role in the establishment of our not-for-profit organization.
Artists and Artisans Development and Network (AADN)
Our key partner in all resource and organization development. Through their support we have made great impact.
Diversity Cultural Association
Very professional and friendly approach. Clear guidelines about applying grants and, appropriate documentation.
Get A Quote
Getting you the resources you need to realize your vision.
To apply for funding support in areas of economic and social development, Arts & culture, education, and health care or international development as per your organization’s mandate.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
We are fully operational and committed to meeting your business needs and ensuring you get the best quality of service. As always, you can contact us via email or phone. You can find more information below.