You’re eligible for the Student Training Allowance if you are:
- studying at Yukon College or Alkan Air;
- a full-time student; and
- your program is a minimum of 3 weeks long.
You also need to be a Yukon resident who:
- is legally entitled to remain in Canada;
- has lived in Yukon for 2 years right before your classes start; and
- is not eligible to apply for funding through any other jurisdiction.
How to Apply?
- Register and apply online.
- You must submit to our office:
- a copy of your letter of acceptance from Yukon College; and
- a Yukon Student Financial Assistance Student Declaration.
- Submit the completed form.
- Student only: $113 per week.
- Student and 1 dependent: $164 per week.
- Student and 2 dependents: $191 per week.
- Student and 3 dependents: $212 per week
- Student and 4 or more dependents: $237 per week
If you have questions, email email@example.com or phone 867-667-5929, toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5929.