Get a non-repayable contribution of up to 30% of eligible costs for start-up, expansion or acquisition of a business that is majority Manitoba First Nation owned
To be eligible for the contribution:
- you must have a minimum of 10% cash equity to put into the business.
- a minimum of a 40% commercial loan is required as part of the total financing of the business.
- the business must be at least 51% owned by a First Nation individual or Manitoba First Nation Community or group of Manitoba First Nations.
- if it is a partnership, the business must be at least 51% First Nation owned and the contribution will be in proportion to the First Nation’s ownership.
- the First Nation owner or partner must be an integral part of the business.
- the business must show viability and management capacity through the submission of a business plan.
How to Apply?
Maximum contribution towards a business owned by a First Nation individual is up to 30% of eligible costs to a maximum of $99,999.
Maximum contribution towards a business owned by a Manitoba First Nation or group of Manitoba First Nations is up to 30% of eligible costs to a maximum of $250,000.
For more information on the Business Contribution Fund, please call us toll free at 1-888-942-6026 or 204-942-6026 in Winnipeg or email email@example.com.
Business / Community