This program offers financial incentives to help businesses cover the costs of installing energy efficient LED lighting. Products include DLC listed, ENERGY STAR certified, or Efficiency Manitoba approved, LED lamps, LED fixtures, LED backlit signs, and lighting controls.
- The building must be used in a business (not residential) capacity.
- The products must meet the program requirements
- The installation must meet the Manitoba Electrical Code requirements
- Your supplier must be registered with Efficiency Manitoba.
How to Apply?
- SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
- Determine your lighting requirements and log in to myEM to apply. Applications can be submitted by the building owner or by a contractor/vendor on behalf of the building owner.
- GET APPROVAL
- We’ll review your application and send your approval by email. After getting approved, you have one year to purchase and install your new lighting. Don’t purchase any materials or start your project until we approve your application.
- COMPLETE YOUR PROJECT
- Once your new lighting is installed, log into myEM to submit your completion documents.
- RECEIVE YOUR INCENTIVE
- We’ll review your completion documents and send you your incentive.
Funding varies based on individuals