he Canada Community Revitalization Fund (CCRF) aims to help communities across Canada build and improve community infrastructure projects so they can rebound from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- non-profit organizations or charities
- any municipal or regional government, or bodies providing infrastructure services to communities (e.g. municipalities, rural communities, local service districts, public-sector bodies)
- Indigenous-led non-profits and organizations
NOTE: Individuals, businesses and provincial or territorial governments are not eligible to apply to the CCRF.
How to Apply?
Before submitting an application, please make sure to consult the applicant’s guide.
Once you are ready, please fill out the CCRF application form online, and then send us your form:
- through the application for financial assistance page; or
- by mail to the ACOA regional office in your province.
You can also find out more about the Government of Canada’s complete suite of COVID-19 relief support.
To find out if the CCRF fits your needs, contact ACOA Business Information Services at 1-888-576-4444. The agents are well versed in existing funding options and can help you submit your project or find other available solutions.
Or reach us by email:
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Atlantic time)
Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island