If you are a part-time student in a designated post-secondary program, you may be eligible for financial assistance for costs such as tuition and books through the Canada Student Loan and/or Grant for Part-Time Studies.
You may apply if you do not have an outstanding part-time student loan over $10,000 and are:
- Attending a program or course that is 12 weeks or less in length, or
- Enrolled in 20 to 59 percent of a full-time course,
- Your family income is at or below the federal middle-income table.
How to Apply?
- Download the Canada Student Grant and/or Loan Application.
- You must complete the first two pages of the application.
- Your educational institution must complete “Section E” on page three; and
- Submit your completed application, including the completed “Section E”, with the following:
- A copy of your current Canada Revenue Agency Notice of Assessment (and your spouse’s, if applicable);
- A copy of your child’s/children’s Provincial Health Card; and
- A transcript of marks for the last course(s) for which you have received part-time funding.
If your family income falls at or below the low-income thresholds set by the Federal Government, you are eligible to receive up to $3,600 in grant funding per academic year (August 1-July 31).
Click the button below, and we will reach out to you.
Prince Edward Island