Grant Name: Canadian Poultry Research Council postgraduate scholarship
The purpose of the Canadian Poultry Research Council (CPRC) postgraduate scholarship is to
- encourage and support graduate students to carry out research in an aspect of poultry science
- build Canada’s intellectual capacity in poultry science
- promote graduate research in poultry science at Canadian institutions
At the time of your application for this scholarship, you must be or plan to be a postgraduate student at a Canadian institution conducting or planning to conduct research on poultry.
How to Apply?
To be considered for this scholarship, you must submit the following documents to the CPRC as indicated in the CPRC’s annual call for applications:
- A copy of your successful CGS, PGS D or Vanier CGS application
- A two-page (12-point font) résumé describing your career goals and academic and extracurricular activities that support your interests in poultry research
- A statement of endorsement from your research supervisor describing why you are particularly suitable for this award
Scientists are responsible for notifying their postgraduate students of the call for applications.
The CPRC will award a one-year scholarship of $5,000 and will offer it annually.
Canadian Poultry Research Council
225 Metcalfe Street, Suite 314
Tel.: 613-714-4599 ext. 102
Website: Canadian Poultry Research Council