Get up to $7.5 million in funding to cover 50% of costs associated with the pre-construction, design and engineering of a study that will accelerate the development of industrial-scale carbon capture and transportation solutions
You have a small/medium-sized enterprise, technology developer, municipality, or industrial association
- Must prove a clear line of sight to how the ultimate project will secure transportation and permanent sequestration/utilization of captured emissions
- Minimum of 50% of study expenses must be incurred in Alberta
- Must be at a sufficient level of technical and commercial development that is ready for a commercial-scale project at an actual industry site
- Studies funded under this call must be completed by December 31, 2024
How to Apply?
- Submit an Expression of Interest using the template on the website application portal.
- ERA will review all applications in a competitive process to establish a shortlist of strong opportunities.
- Only applicants on the shortlist will be invited to present to ERA’s expert review panel.
- The review panel will provide a funding recommendation to ERA’s Board of Directors.
- Minimum: $1 million
- Maximum: $7.5 million
Transportation / Technology