This Program offers rebates on ENERGY STAR® certified clothes washers and dryers that achieve the highest ratings for energy and water efficiency.
- You must be a residential FortisBC or municipal electricity customer of Grand Forks, Penticton, Summerland or Nelson Hydro.
- You must purchase a qualifying ENERGY STAR appliance by December 31, 2022.
- Applications must be submitted within 60 days of the appliance purchase or delivery* date.
How to Apply?
- Purchase and pay for your qualifying appliance(s) by December 31, 2022.
- Within 60 days of your appliance purchase or delivery*, apply online for your appliance rebate with the following information:
- your FortisBC or municipal electricity account number from Grand Forks, Penticton, Summerland or Nelson Hydro or, if you’re not the utility account holder (e.g. rental property), please have the account holder complete the Utility Account Holder Consent form
- your email
- scanned copies of all paid receipts
Ensure all receipts are clear, legible, itemized and indicate all relevant information such as the brand, model number and any other required information for your application.
- FortisBC electricity customers will receive a rebate as a bill credit (it will appear on your electricity bill as ESWASH, ESDRYE and/or ESFRID). Municipal electricity customers of Grand Forks, Penticton, Summerland and Nelson will receive a rebate cheque.
- Applications may take up to 90 days to process.
Based on individual applications