This Program provides rebates to industrial and commercial facilities on upgrading compressed air equipment, which helps improve compressor efficiency and system reliability, keep air clean and dry, and save electricity costs.
- You must be a commercial, industrial or irrigation FortisBC or municipal electricity customer of Grand Forks, Penticton, Summerland or Nelson Hydro.
- You must be an owner or long-term leaseholder of an existing commercial or industrial building or a builder/developer or owner of a new commercial or industrial construction project.
- You must submit an application and supporting documentation no later than 365 days after the purchase date of the product(s) (as shown on the paid invoice) or installation date, whichever is first.
How to Apply?
- Purchase and install qualifying equipment.
- Apply online for compressed air equipment rebates or email your completed rebate application and supporting documentation to email@example.com with the following information:
- your FortisBC electricity account number or municipal account number from Penticton, Summerland, Grand Forks or Nelson Hydro
- your email
- scanned or pdf copies of all paid receipts for the purchase and installation of products relevant to the rebate you are applying for
Ensure all receipts are marked “paid,” clear, legible, itemized and indicate relevant information such as brand, model number and any other required information in your application.
Dependant on each individual application