This program assists industrial, commercial, or agriculture facilities with identifying inefficiencies. The program provides technical support and financial assistance for feasibility studies and the purchase and installation of high-efficiency technologies. Performance-based incentives are also available upon project implementation.
FOR BUSINESSES THAT RELY ON TECHNOLOGIES LIKE
- Compressed air
- Pumps, fans, and blowers
- Variable speed drives
- Steam and water boiler systems
- Waste heat recovery
- Other process equipment
How to Apply?
- Plan your project
- Get in touch with us and describe the energy-saving project you have in mind. We’ll review it, and our technical staff will give you feedback on your eligibility. If you aren’t sure where to start, we have services that can help you identify potential energy savings projects.
- Determine how you want to proceed
- Decide if you’re ready to implement you project or if you need a deeper analysis on whether your project could result in energy savings. If you need help determining your project’s technical viability, potential energy savings, and project economics, you may want to conduct a Feasibility Study first.
- Submit your application
- Once you know how you want to proceed, get in touch with us. We’ll work with you to complete an application for a performance-based incentive through our Custom Energy Solutions Program or apply for a Feasibility Study incentive.
- Get started
- Once your application has been approved, the work can begin! Proceed with your study or the implementation of your project.
- Submit your paperwork for payment
- For Feasibility Studies, submit your feasibility study report and invoice when you’re done. We’ll review you report and send you an incentive.
- For the Custom Energy Solutions performance-based incentives, let us know when your project is complete and implemented. We’ll help you measure and verify your energy savings. Once your savings have been verified, we’ll send you an incentive and a project verification report.
Based on individual application