Experts are available to visit client sites to conduct a detailed analysis and assess options to improve inefficiencies. Power Smart offers 100 percent funding of the assessment (some limits apply). Funding is available for detailed energy efficiency and feasibility studies to help build a solid business case to upgrade plant and equipment systems.
How to Apply?
- Connect with your Key Account Manager for more information and to get assistance with your application.
- Expert energy assessment: An energy efficiency expert will perform an assessment of a specific system. The goal is to uncover inefficiencies and opportunities to save money.
- System analysis: The system assessment will outline the best opportunities for system upgrades, estimated savings and estimated project costs.
- Quick wins: Recommendations for low-cost and no-cost measures that can be quickly put into action to save right away.
- Generous funding: Receive 100% funding of the assessment (up to $5,000).
- Further funding opportunities: Funding is available for a detailed energy efficiency feasibility study to help you build a solid business case to upgrade plant and equipment systems.
604 522 4713 – Lower Mainland
1 866 522 4713 – Elsewhere in B.C.