This Program provides participants with a detailed report concerning everything needed to build a solid business case for efficiency upgrades including:
- assessment of options;
- estimated savings;
- implementation costs.
The Program also offers business support from experts to provide knowledge and information to assist with energy efficiency upgrades. Funding of up to 100 percent, with 75 percent of study costs funded right away. The remaining 25 percent is funded if participants implement a major efficiency upgrade within 18 months. The study report can be used to apply directly for funding to implement a system upgrade under the Project Incentive Program.
How to Apply?
- Connect with your Key Account Manager for more information and to get assistance with your application.
- Expert analysis & assessment: Once your application is approved, an energy expert will visit your site, conduct a detailed analysis and assess your options. The expert will provide a report to help you build a business case for your best upgrade or design opportunities and help you take the next steps in starting a project.
Based on individual application
- Up to 100% funding towards your energy study.
- Access to an energy expert who will complete a feasibility study of your specific system.
- Detailed report: Everything you need to build a solid business case for efficiency upgrades including:
- assessment of options
- estimated savings
- implementation costs
- A final presentation from your energy expert and BC Hydro to summarize the report findings and discuss next steps.
- Streamlined upgrade path: Your study report will provide you with what’s needed to build a solid business case for your efficiency upgrades, including estimated savings and approximate up-front costs.
604 522 4713 – Lower Mainland
1 866 522 4713 – Elsewhere in B.C.