This program is designed to empower Indigenous and Equity-Seeking Communities that have historically faced barriers to accessing support.
- Identify with an Indigenous or equity-seeking community
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a resident of the city of Ottawa, Algonquins of Pikwakanagan First Nation or Kitigan Zibi Anishinabeg First Nation or Algonquin Anishnabe and live within 150km of Ottawa
- Be a professional artist, cultural arts worker, community connecter, or be an elder or cultural keeper recognized by their peers
- Be non-profit
- Mandated in either the arts and/or represent/celebrate and Indigenous or equity-seeking community
- have your office/mailing address within the limits of the city of Ottawa, Algonquins of Pikwakanagan First Nation or Kitigan Zibi Anishinabeg First Nation
- have a minimum of 3 members living in the city of Ottawa, Algonquins of Pikwakanagan First Nation or Kitigan Zibi Anishinabeg First Nation, that either sits on the Board of Directors or makes up the Collective
- have at least 50% of your Board of Directors committee, or of your Collective, that reside within the Ottawa region
- receive payment in the name of your collective if not an incorporated entity
- and if a collective, must be professional artists, cultural arts workers, community connectors, elders or cultural keepers recognized by their peers
How to Apply?
- Applicants must read and abide by the Information for applicants.
- Applicants must read and abide by the Terms and conditions(link is external)PDF opens in a new tab or window.
- Applicants must complete the application form and attach all required documentation.
- Applications must be submitted through the online portal(link is external) by 4 pm on the deadline date.
- Applicants must submit support material.
Cultural Funding Officer