The focus of the program is to fund an Alberta SME to hire a qualified service provider that will help you build a strategic approach to entering global markets
You must work directly with the service provider you’ve identified in your application to define the scope of work to expand export activities. This can include:
- A market entry strategy or export plan.
- An international marketing plan.
- Export pricing strategy.
- Research on export markets for product.
- Distribution and logistics.
- Help to find a broker or distributor, including international distribution channels.
- Business services and advice.
- Accountancy (taxes, receivables etc.)
- Legal (contract support, patent protection)
- Tariff, certification requirements, regulations, and insurance advice.
- E-business or online strategy (may include online international plan, sales or online security advice);
- Translation support (translate user manuals, product guides, labeling etc.).
This program will cover a maximum of 75% of eligible costs