If your business is in a sector most impacted by Covid-19, you could get up to $10,000 per participant to cover 100% of the costs towards skills training programs for your employees.
· Are an Employer operating in B.C that has been impacted by Covid-19
How to Apply?
- Complete an online application through the Skills Training Grants System.
- If approved, the ETG will communicate with you as soon as possible.
- Submit a completion report through the Skills Training Grants system once all participants have completed (or ceased) training.
- Complete a reimbursement claim through the Skills Training Grants System within 30 days of the start of training.
- You’ll receive a payment once a participant information form is completed and signed.
- Maximum: $10,000
- This program will cover a maximum of 100% of eligible costs, up to $10,000/employee
- The total funding per fiscal year is $300,000
Education / Work force