Get a contribution of up to $50,000 to cover up to 50% of costs related to developing and expanding your e-commerce presence, attending virtual events, applying for certification and intellectual property protection in international markets, search engine optimization, and more.
- Are a for-profit business
- Are an incorporated legal entity, limited liability partnership (LLP) or cooperative
- Have a CRA business number
- Employ fewer than 500 full-time equivalent employees
- Have declared $100,000 to $100 million in revenue in Canada during its past fiscal year
How to Apply?
- Visit the program page and review the Applicant’s Guide.
- Create an account using the online portal and create your profile.
- On the CanExport SMEs landing page, click apply now.
- Complete the Application Basic Eligibility section.
- You will receive confirmation of your basic eligibility by email within 7 business days.
- If your company is deemed eligible, you will be able to complete and submit the rest of your application Note: A completed application must be submitted at least 60 days before the start of your project.
- This program will cover up to 50% of eligible costs
- Maximum $50,000