If you are student with a permanent disability enrolled in a program at a post-secondary educational institution, you may be eligible to receive the Canada-Saskatchewan Grant for Services & Equipment
- Have a permanent disability defined as: A functional limitation caused by a physical or mental impairment that restricts the ability of a person to perform the daily activities necessary to participate in studies at a post-secondary school level or in the labour force and is expected to remain with the person for the person’s expected life;
- Be enrolled in a full-time or part-time program at a designated post-secondary institution;
- Provide written confirmation of the exceptional education-related services or equipment needed;
- Provide proof of your permanent disability by having your doctor fill out the Verification of Permanent Disability Form. As an alternative, the doctor can provide a medical certificate describing the functional limitations of your disability and whether it is expected to be permanent; and
- Have no outstanding receipts from previous services and equipment grant funding.
How to Apply?
Before applying, talk to the disability adviser at your educational institution and/or recognized disability organizations
- Fill out required documents
- Submit documents
$20,000 for the Canada Grant Cap
$2,000 for the Saskatchewan Grant