This program offers financial incentives for ground source heat pumps, CO2 sensors and variable flow pump and fan systems.
- You submit an application and receive approval before the equipment is ordered and work begins.
- The installation is a retrofit project.
- The equipment is intended for a commercial or agricultural HVAC application.
- The variable flow pump and fan systems are:
- 100 HP or less;
- installed permanently;
- estimated to operate a minimum 1,600 hours annually;
- used for ventilation and/or pumping projects; and
- applied to variable flow projects.
How to Apply?
- APPLY THROUGH A REGISTERED CONTRACTOR
- Your contractor will evaluate your facility and help you decide which variable flow pump and fan is best for your application. Apply through your contractor before the equipment is purchased or installed using the HVAC Contractor application form.
- INSTALL YOUR SYSTEM
- Once you receive approval through your contractor, the project can begin!
- START SAVING
- Once your equipment is installed in compliance with Canadian Electrical Code requirements and passes its final inspections, send us your completion form and permit documentation. We’ll then send you your rebate.
Based on individual applications