This fund supports partnerships and collaborations that create new opportunities and visibility for Indigenous-led arts and culture.
- The lead applicant must be an Indigenous (Status or Non-Status First Nation, Inuit, Métis) individual, group, collective or organization.
- Partners can be Indigenous or non-Indigenous groups, collectives or organizations.
- Both applicants and partners must be Toronto-based. Applicants must reside in the city of Toronto for six months plus one day per year for the year immediately prior to the application deadline (M postal code). A P.O. box is not an eligible address.
- Partners must have a Toronto office or physical location (M postal code).
Partner confirmation is required with a completed partner questionnaire and an in-kind or financial contribution to the project.
- An urban off-reserve Indigenous-led organization located in the City of Toronto may also provide culturally-based programming outside the boundaries of the city of Toronto.
How to Apply?
To request application forms please contact:
Cultural Development Officer
Economic Development and Culture
City of Toronto