This program provides scholarships for students attending public post-secondary institutions
You must have completed either one or two years of study, and be transferring the credits you have earned to a second institution where you will complete you program.
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent residence, convention refugee, or protected person living in Canada
- Be currently attending, and transferring to a public post-secondary institution in British Columbia
- Have completed one or two years of study with a minimum of 30 transferable credits for one year of full-time studies, or 54 transferable credits after two-years of full-time studies at a BC public post-secondary institution and have chosen to transfer in order to complete your degree
- Have at least a B Grade Point Average
- Clearly demonstrate significant community and/or school involvement, and academic achievement supported by two references
- Are starting your studies between May 1, 2022 and April 3-, 2023
How to Apply?
- Create an account on the Society’s online Application Website
- Determine eligibility by completing assessment
- If found eligible, you will automatically be connected to the application form
- Provide name and email address for an academic and a non-academic reference
- Upload your non-official transcript to the site
- Watch for email notification that your references have been received so that you can submit your application for consideration
British Columbia, Canada