Grant Name: Land and Economic Development Services Program: Project-based Funding
Call for proposals are usually issued several times each year through your regional offices.
Contact your regional office to find out more.
Find out about project-based funding for lands and economic development in First Nations and Inuit communities.
Project-based funding is available for:
- economic development, land management and environment management activities, including (but not limited to)
- capacity development
- land designations that support economic development
- development of proposals to raise financial resources
- program management services pertaining to community economic development
Eligible recipients can apply for LEDSP-project based funding and use it as a supplement to operational funding.
Find out more about the Lands and Economic Development Services Program.
- First Nations and Inuit communities and their governments
- tribal councils
- organizations and associations controlled by First Nations and Inuit communities, except for those with charitable or religious purposes
non-Indigenous organizations and associations, except for those with charitable or religious purposes
How to Apply?
Contact for details on how to apply