This program enables you to pursue full-time secondary school level vocational training, college or university studies when you do not have the financial resources
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or have refugee or protected person status
- Be considered a Québec resident
- Be enrolled in an educational institution and a program recognized for the awarding of financial assistance
- Be a full-time student or be deemed a full-time student
- Respect your eligibility period
- Respect your debt limit
How to Apply?
To complete your application, you will need the following information:
- Your permanent code (comprised of 4 letters and 8 digits). If you do not have a permanent code, please contact your educational institution to obtain one or apply by mail.
- Your social insurance number.
- The codes for your financial institution and your program of study.
- Your income or an estimate of your income for the year (from January 1 to December 31).