This program provides equity assistance for the start-up or the expansion of small businesses for Métis, Inuit, or Non-Status individuals.
- Must be an Alberta resident and your business must be located in Alberta
- Must have a minimum of 6 months to one year of experience in the industry you are starting your business
- Projects must be a start-up or expansion of a business
- The business must generate an income for the applicant of at least $20’000 annually
- Total project must exceed $20’000
- The applicant must obtain financing through a commercial lender for the costs that are not covered by the grant and the cash equity
More detailed list: https://apeetogosan.com/eligibility/
How to Apply?
- Download MEAP application form: https://apeetogosan.com/2020-loan-meap-application-form/
- Submit your grant application with a copy of your Métis card or any other supporting documentation
- Document you should submit with grant application:
- Proof of Cash Equity (bank statement)
- Provide evidence you have a business opportunity
- If you are an Incorporated Business, a copy of your Incorporated Documents needs to be provided
- If there is more than one owner, each owner must submit a filled-out application
This program will cover a maximum of 30% of eligible costs
Maximum of $99’999
Click the button below, and we will reach out to you.