Participating municipalities were able receive up to 80 per cent of an energy manager’s salary, or up to $80,000, and will have an energy management plan, better-performing buildings, and noticeable energy savings.
An energy manager participating in the program:
- conducts an energy audit on the highest energy-consuming municipal building,
- develops an energy management plan,
- educates facility managers on best practices,
- reduces GHG reductions by 5 per cent, and
- leads energy-efficient retrofits from start to finish.
See Guidebook for eligibility
How to Apply?
Please visit the website to complete application
80% of an energy manager’s salary or up to $80,000
Municipal Climate Change Action Centre
#300 8616 51 Ave
Edmonton, AB T6E E6E
310-2862 (toll free)