This program offers technical guidance along with financial incentives for energy modelling, designing, constructing, and operating new energy-efficient buildings.
- New construction or addition (classified as Part 3)
- Project is required to follow the Manitoba Energy Code for Buildings
- Must apply before tender date and before construction permit issued
How to Apply?
- You submit your application
- You submit your deliverables
- Submit program deliverables throughout the design and construction of your new building
- We have templates available for most deliverables. For full program requirements and details, refer to the Program Guide here.
- We review all submitted deliverables
- Once we have all your deliverables, we will provide feedback and follow up questions/comments if applicable.
- We pay your incentive and your project is complete
- Upon approval, the financial incentives are paid and the project is completed.
Based on individual applications
Design and construct a new, energy efficient commercial or institutional building and get up to $2.00/sq.ft. plus another $10,000 toward energy modelling.