Nova Scotia students graduating from Nova Scotia non-professional undergraduate programs may no longer have to repay the provincial portion of their student loans
- You must graduate from an undergraduate, non-professional degree program at a Nova Scotia university.
- It must be your first undergraduate degree eligible for the Loan Forgiveness Program.
- The entire degree must be completed within eight years of starting it.
- In most cases, the qualifying degree can include credit transfers that are made under inter-institutional agreements (sometimes known as a Letter of Permission).
- Must have eligible Nova Scotia student loans (Canada Student Loans are not eligible for the Nova Scotia Loan Forgiveness Program).
How to Apply?
There is no application required. This program automatically reviews the Nova Scotia Student Loan account and tells if you are eligible. If so, you will receive a letter in the mail
Up to 100% of loan debt, up to $20’4000
Toll Free within Canada: 1-800-565-8420
Nova Scotia, Canada