Program funding covers design, equipment, installation, disposal, and taxes. The maximum incentive is calculated based on the amount of electricity that a project will save over its projected lifetime (to a maximum 10 year lifespan), at a base rate of $45/MWh. BC Hydro will pay up to 90 percent of the incentive during the implementation process, with the rest paid after verification of energy savings.
· You’re participating in a strategic energy management offer or new plant design.
· You’re a transmission service rate customer.
· Your project or group of projects will save at least 50 megawatt-hours per year.
· Your project is a hard-wired facility upgrade with an expected lifespan of five years or more.
· Your site has been operational for a minimum of six months prior to application.
How to Apply?
Email for details on how to apply.
- 75% of the project costs
- The total lifespan electricity savings multiplied by the eligible incentive rate.
- Up to a maximum of $1 million
604 522 4713 – Lower Mainland
1 866 522 4713 – Elsewhere in B.C.