The Manitoba government is partnering with Economic Development Winnipeg and the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce to launch this $12.5 million workforce skills development grant program. This is to help Manitoba move to the next stage of economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic
How to Apply?
- Training must be provided by a third-party trainer and can be delivered at the workplace, online or in a classroom or training facility.
- Your business must have already paid for the employee’s course(s) with a start date between April 1, 2021-August 31, 2022 prior to requesting for reimbursement through the program.
- Upload proof of course registration with payment receipt for each application request.
- Applications and funds will be processed in Canadian dollars by Economic Development Winnipeg on a weekly basis.
- The cut off time for weekly application submissions is Tuesday, 11:59 p.m. CST, with money dispersed in a company’s account by Friday.
- Minimum $2,500
- Maximum: $75,000