This Program provides 100 percent funding for a site visit from an energy consultant to analyze a business’ energy consumption data and help identify and implement operational savings opportunities.
- You use between 0.5 and 4 gigawatt-hours of electricity per year.
- You’re interested in exploring ways to better manage your facility’s electricity use and want to look for operational efficiencies.
Contact the Business Helpdesk at 1 866 522 4713 to find out if you qualify for this offer.
How to Apply?
A regional energy manager will work with you and your business to identify operational energy efficiency opportunities and introduce you to the programs and resources available to help you manage your electricity use.
- Operational energy analytics: 100% funding for a site visit from an energy consultant to analyze your consumption data and help you identify and implement operational savings opportunities.
- Your regional energy manager will introduce you to the other BC Hydro programs and offers available to you and assist you with applications to studies and incentives you’re eligible for.
- Access to our tools and resources such as leak tag boards and other employee awareness material.
604 522 4713 – Lower Mainland
1 866 522 4713 – Elsewhere in B.C.