Grant Name: Strategic Fund – Development of Official Language Communities
Applications for funding may be submitted at any time during the fiscal year.
The Strategic Fund enhances the vitality of official language minority communities through major projects and strategic initiatives designed to:
- improve community living spaces (meeting places, cultural programs and events, community radio, and others);
- impact several communities, preferably in more than one province or territory;
- develop new areas of intervention; and
- encourage the concerted effort and cooperation of several partners.
Eligible applicants include:
- Canadian not-for-profit organizations, duly registered;
- associations and professional institutions; and
- provincial and territorial governments.
Eligible expenditures include, but are not limited to:
- costs to set up, deliver and monitor projects that help ensure the long-term development of official language minority communities in priority sectors.
The following expenditures are not eligible: expenditures related to activities with an international dimension.
Determined based on individual applications
Department of Canadian Heritage
Official Languages Support Programs
15 Eddy Street, 7th Floor
Arts, Culture, Sport