This program provides financial assistance to full-time students. Loans, grants and bursaries are available to help you access and pay for your post-secondary education.
How to Apply?
Before you apply:
- Student financial assistance handbook
- Program highlights and funding information
- Dependent student applicant information
- Presentation on student financial assistance for full-time post-secondary students
- Students with permanent disabilities information sheet
- Your university or college must be designated
- When to apply and timelines of what to expect
- Application checklist
Student Financial Services
506-453-2577 (Fredericton and area)
New Brunswick, Canada