Grant Name: Support for Organizations – Canada Book Fund
The application deadlines for the Support for Organizations stream of the Canada Book Fund are April 30 and October 31.
The Support for Organizations component of the Canada Book Fund (CBF) contributes to the marketing and promotion of Canadian-authored books. It also serves to strengthen the infrastructure and efficiency of the Canadian book industry.
The Support for Organizations stream of the CBF supports marketing; professional development; internships; and technology projects.
To be eligible for any call for projects for the Support for Organizations stream of the CBF, an organization or professional association must be:
- Canadian-owned and Canadian-controlled.
- representing or related to the Canadian book publishing industry; and
- incorporated under the laws of Canada or a province
NOTE: Canadian teaching institutions with a specialization in the book industry are eligible for professional development projects.
How to Apply?
- Review the Canada Book Fund – Support for Organizations – Application guide;
- Review the information on Budget categories and items; and
- Fill out and send us the Canada Book Fund – Support for Organizations – Application form
Determined based on the individual application
Arts, Culture, Sport