This Program helps local governments meet the challenges of energy and GHG reductions by providing a range of services, including
- funding to hire an energy manager
- expertise and funding to develop the Community Energy and Emissions Plan
- expertise and funding to facilitate a workshop
- funding for energy experts to participate on the multi-disciplinary planning team and to provide data compilation, analysis and recommendations
- funding to hire internship or student positions to help increase energy literacy, electricity savings and broader benefits to community
- funding to jump start a project that will lead to electricity savings
Contact for details on eligibility
How to Apply?
To find out more about the Sustainable Communities’ program, the best place to start is by emailing us.
Determined based on individual application
For more information or to apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org