This Program offers rebates to industrial and commercial customers who install thermal curtains in their greenhouses, which help save costs, improve growing conditions and reduce heat loss.
- You must be a FortisBC natural gas customer under any rate class except Rate 1.
- You must be an owner or long-term leaseholder of an existing commercial or industrial building or a builder/developer or owner of a new commercial or industrial construction project.
- Your facility must use natural gas as an input to industrial production.1
- You must submit an application and supporting documentation no later than 365 days after the purchase date of the product(s) (as shown on the paid invoice).
How to Apply?
- Contact Thomas Montgomery, Industrial Key Account Manager, to discuss your project and receive a rebate application form. Your rebate application must include a copy of a paid invoice showing the total installed cost and supporting documentation which must include:
- Total floor area of the greenhouse area covered
- Type of cloth including energy savings rating (a separate specification sheet can be provided)
- Purchase and install qualifying thermal curtain system.
- Email the completed and signed application form and scanned copies of all supporting documentation to email@example.com.
- Once approved, you should receive your rebate within 6 to 8 weeks.
Based on individual applications