The Tourism and Hospitality Support Program is a short-term program offered to assist eligible tourism and hospitality-based operators impacted by the pandemic.
Eligible applicants that have experienced loss of sales/income in the period from October 1, 2021 to February 28, 2022 are eligible for a minimum contribution of $2,500 or a contribution calculated at ten per cent of total loss of sales/income from October 1, 2021 to February 28, 2022, up to a maximum of $15,000, per enterprise based on a comparison with October 2019 to February 2020 plus forecasted losses.
Applicants must have a minimum loss of $2,500 to be eligible.
How to Apply?
To complete the application, the following documentation is required:
- Void Cheque or Direct Deposit Form
- Government-issued identification
- Please provide a picture of a government-issued identification for the key contact. The key contact must be a senior representative of the organization (e.g. owner, manager, controller, CEO, director, VP, etc.)
- Please submit the following:
- Income and expense statements for the period October 1, 2019 to February 28, 2020 (or if the business was not operating in that time period, income, and expense statements for October 1, 2020 to February 28, 2021).
- Income and expense statements for October 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021 and forecasted sales for January 1, 2022 to February 28, 2022. If you have actual gross sales for January and/or February, you may attach with your application
Please note: Documents uploaded to the system must be in one of the following formats: .PDF, .PNG, .JPG, or .JPEG. Maximum file size is 20MB
P.O. Box 8700
St. John’s, NL A1B 4J6
Tel: 709 729 7000
Newfoundland & Labrador