Vouchers help Alberta’s high potential, high growth, technology, and knowledge-based small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with technologies in the mid-to-late developmental stages
Eligible applicants can apply for funding up to $100,000 to help cover the costs of up to three service providers for the purpose of business and technology development related to the following activities:
- New product research and development;
- Leading-edge design, engineering and prototype development;
- Advanced product testing and refinement;
- Patent development;
- Advanced market assessments; and/or
- Other technology development activities may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The applicant pays a minimum of 25% cash contribution of the total eligible project costs
How to Apply?
- Familiarize yourself with the program documents
- Connect with a Technology Development Advisor
- Access applicant portal to submit your application online
Will cover a maximum of 75% of eligible costs