Get a $50 rebate on each eligible window and door you install in your home and save money on your monthly energy bills.
How to Apply?
- Check to see if you qualify
- Check that your products qualify
- Your windows and doors must be ENERGY STAR certified with at least triple pane glass (entry doors with no glass must be ENERGY STAR certified). You can find qualifying ENERGY STAR certified products on the Natural Resources Canada (NRCan) product lists linked below. When searching the lists, be sure to add a filter to only include products with at least three layers of glazing (unless your door doesn’t include glass).
- ENERGY STAR certified windows
- ENERGY STAR certified doors
- ENERGY STAR certified sliding glass doors
- Buy & install eligible products
- Rebates are available for eligible windows and doors that are new and purchased in Canada from a supplier, contractor, or retailer. Make sure you install your products before applying for a rebate.
- Apply for your rebate