This program is to support youth aged 18-30 working towards professional careers in arts, culture and heritage, to empower youth to identify needs and gaps in their career developments, and support their project goals
- You are between the ages of 18-30
- Are current residents of the city of Ottawa and have lived in Ottawa for at least one year prior to the application deadline date, or are Algonquin Anishnabe and live within 150km radius of Ottawa
How to Apply?
- You must read and abide by the Information for applicants.
- You must read and abide by the Terms and conditions of the program(link is external)PDF opens in a new tab or window.
- You must complete the application questions and attach all required material.
- You must be submit your application through the online portal(link is external) by 4 pm on the deadline date.
- You must submit support material.