Grant Name: Yukon Grant





6 weeks after the start date of your classes




  • be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
  • study at a designated institution anywhere in the world;
  • be a full-time student;
  • meet 1 of the following requirements:
    • completed 2 years of secondary school in Yukon;
    • if you are younger than 20, have resided in Yukon continuously since the age of 14; or
    • in any other case, live in Yukon from the age of 14 to the age of 18.
  • not be eligible for funding from another province, territory or country;
    • this may happen if you, a parent or other supporting person resided outside of Yukon for 12 months or longer;
    • if you are not sure, check with our office.
  • have lived in Yukon for the 2 years right before your classes start. Generally, you are a Yukon resident if you:

How to Apply?

  1. Register and apply online.
  2. You must download and complete the Yukon Student Financial Assistance Student Declaration form.
  3. For your 1st application include:
  4. If you are changing post-secondary institutions, include a copy of your new letter of acceptance.
  5. Collect and complete other forms that may apply.
  6. Submit the completed forms.

Funding Amount

$145 per week of study
Students going to school outside of Yukon may be eligible for an annual travel amount of $1’500

Contact Information

If you have questions, email or phone 867-667-5929, toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5929.

Processing Fee



Yukon, Canada
Student Aid

English French
error: Content is protected !!