Terms of Service
By signing up for and using the GrantX Inc. website (the “Portal”), you (the “User” or “Users”) agree that you will be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”):
- These Terms of Service govern your use of the services offered through the Portal. You must review, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions in these Terms of Service before signing up for and using the Services.
- GrantX Inc. offers an online portal which will detail all grants that are available and by various municipalities, provincial and federal bodies. The Portal will also list where to share impact stories along with training stories (the “Services”). The Services are subject to the Terms of Service.
- Terms of Payment — After you sign up for the Services, GrantX Inc. will create an account for you. Payment may be made by credit card or debit card [ETC.].
- Technical Support and Specifications— Technical support with regard to the Services is provided by our subcontractors.
- Legal Proceedings —The User will not commence or maintain any action, lawsuit, proceeding, complaint or claim before any court, tribunal or adjudicative body against GrantX Inc. or any company related to GrantX Inc. arising from, concerned with, or otherwise relating to, in whole or in part, the Services and / or the Platform.
- Non-Circumvention — The User shall protect all documents, information, and data supplied by GrantX Inc. and designated as confidential and proprietary to GrantX Inc. The User shall promptly report to GrantX Inc. any unauthorized disclosures or misuse of such information and / or data of which the User becomes aware or has reasonable cause to believe has occurred. The User agrees not to share any content with non-Users of the Services and also agrees not to post or upload or share any content that is the property of GrantX Inc.
- Amendments to Terms of Service — GrantX Inc. may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the amended Terms of Service on its website, available at [www.grantx.ca]. Any changes to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the changes have been posted to the Website is your acceptance of the amended Terms of Service.
- Illegal or Unauthorized Use — You agree not to use the Portal or the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in your use of the Services, including the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario.
- Severability — If any provision in these Terms of Service, or any part thereof, is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement and any remaining terms, where possible, shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Disclaimer — THE PORTAL AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT ON AND AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PORTAL ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. GrantX Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights, and any warranty arising out of course of dealing, usage, or trade.
- Intellectual Property Rights — You agree to comply with all applicable copyright, trademark, or other legal notices or restrictions. GrantX Inc. shall own all right, title and interest in all intellectual property on the Portal.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability —GrantX uses its best efforts to ensure that all information provided on the Website and offered through the Services is accurate and complete at the time of posting. GrantX Inc. makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees regarding the same. The User agrees that the use of the Services is at the User’s own risk. With regard to the Services and any other related obligations, GrantX Inc. will only be liable to the User for direct damages (including loss of profits) and only for an amount that does not exceed, in the aggregate, the amount paid for the Services. This limitation of liability applies regardless of the nature of the cause of action, demand, or claim, including but not limited to breach of contract, negligence, or tort.
- Third Party Websites — The Website may contain links to third-party websites. GrantX Inc. does not control such third-party websites and disclaims all responsibility for the content of these websites.
- Governing Law — The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws.
- Account Suspension and Termination—GrantX Inc. reserves the right to limit or terminate access to the Services and / or the Portal. GrantX Inc. may also delete any content or information that has been posted to the Website. The User’s account may also be immediately suspended, and you will no longer be permitted to use the Services if the User does anything that violates the Terms of Service.
- Renewal of Membership — The User’s membership will be renewed automatically once (1) per year on the date of subscription. The User may cancel the membership at least four (4) weeks before the end of the subscription term.